7.10.2014

Many Beautiful Changes


Oh friends, I hope my absence from blogging hasn't caused any loss of interest. My life lately has been in a crazy, beautiful transition. On June twenty-first Nathan and I got married!!! There is so much busyness and manic that leads into planning a wedding, so that is my unconvincing excuse for not consistantly writing.

There are so many things I want to tell you about that day; the most magical, precious day of my life… I could go on for hours about the small details and how I'm going to treasure everyone of them, but instead I'm going to let pictures speak for my words. We had three of our close friends document our wedding day. Christian Gideon shot digital photography, our friend Roger Ellsworth flew in and shot all black & white film, and David Fiser came in to shoot video. I am looking forward to sharing my favorite bits and pieces from our special day with you. 

If I could, I would post the lot of them on this page, but instead I'll do my best to curate them and post each of the boys' work separately. In the mean time you guys should pop on over to Christian, David, and Roger's blogs to sift through these photos yourself and see their amazing work. We were so lucky to have our talented friends experience this day with us and document it in their unique ways. We will cherish these forever. 

Once again friends, thank you for being patient with me while my life makes a huge alteration. 

Warmly // Sarah

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You look gorgeous in that pic up there. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! this picture is simply beautiful
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, obsessed with all the black and white ones. they are perfect. beautiful! congratulations :)

    www.oolretaw.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is darling and your photographer is AMAZING!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are living a fairytale. So beautiful. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO lovely. Congratulations! That first photo is stunning so I'm sure the rest are equally.: ) All the best to you both as you start this new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Perusing your wedding photos, and WHOA, they are BEAUTIFUL. What a lovely day, and how awesome to have such creative men to document it. You (and that dress) look amazing!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! Your dress and floral crown are so dreamy <3

    -Claire from FOXTAIL+MOSS
    www.foxtailandmoss.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Your dress is amazing and you look absolutely beautiful (yes, I did visit the other pages and was creeping on your gorgeous wedding day!)!
    xo,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your wedding!

    http://brittannytaylor.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful wedding and awesome work from those artists! Congratulations! I still haven't gotten all of my wedding photos and it's been nearly two months.

    -Katherine @ ahamiltonhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is divine! Can't wait to see all of your lovely wedding photos :)
    Juli

    ReplyDelete